What Information We Collect About You and How We Use It
Information You Provide to Us
URLs and IP Addresses
The cookies we use on our Website include:
Session cookies: These temporary cookies expire and are automatically erased whenever you close your browser window. We use session cookies to grant you access to content and to enable actions you must be logged in to do.
Persistent cookies: These usually have an expiration date in the distant future and remain in your browser until they expire or you manually delete them. We use persistent cookies to better understand you use patterns so we can improve the Website. For example, we may use a persistent cookie to associate you with your user account or to remember that your choices on the Website, but this only works when cookies on our site are enabled.
We may also permit third party service providers to place cookies through our Website, as indicated above, to perform analytic or marketing functions where you are notified of them and you have consented to the usage. We do not control the use of such third party cookies or the resulting information and we are not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
Social Networking Activities
When you engage in any financial transaction through the Website, you will be asked to provide certain of your financial information, such as your debit card, credit card or PayPal account and billing address. We will only keep this information as long as necessary to complete the transaction or series of recurring transactions authorised by you.
How Personal Information May Be Used or Shared
We will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of the personally identifiable information that we collect about you through the Website, except in any of the following situations:
- We may use the information we collect from you to fulfill your requests, to manage the Website, to communicate with you about membership, registration, products, services, events and other opportunities related to yoga, to conduct research and analysis and to expand our services and outreach. We have instituted opt-out capabilities to ensure that you do not receive unwanted promotional email or mail from ZenMuma, as discussed below in the “Opting Out of Communications” section.
- We may disclose information that we collect about you to our third-party contractors and payment processors who perform services for us in connection with the Website, or to complete or confirm a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us. We may also disclose information to service providers or suppliers if the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us, including, for example, marketing partners, analytics services and research services.
- We may disclose information about you as part of a merger, acquisition or other sale or transfer of the assets or business of ZenMuma.
- We may be legally obligated to disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances, such as in connection with illegal activity on the Website, or to respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process. We reserve the right to release information that we collect to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
- We may share aggregated or anonymous information that cannot identify you with third parties. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to the Website or the number of people who have downloaded a particular document.
Opting Out of Communications
If you no longer want to receive promotional emails from ZenMuma on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving emails by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of those email you receive or, if you have an online account, you may log in to your account and make changes to your communication preferences. If you are having difficulty unsubscribing using the above methods, please contact us directly at the email or phone number listed below.
Please allow ample time for us to process your request. However, please note that even if you opt out from receiving promotional emails, we will continue to send you service-related communications and may need to keep information we have collected about you for record-keeping, research and other purposes.
To help protect the privacy of data you transmit through the Website, where personally identifiable information is requested, we use technology designed to encrypt the information that you input before it is sent to us. In addition, we take steps to protect the user data we collect against unauthorised access. However, you should keep in mind that the Website is run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control.
Links to Other Websites
You may provide personal information to us other than on or through the Website. Aside from through the Website, other ways we collect personal information include via email, telephone, postal mail, or in person. If we use any information on or through the Website that we collected other than on or through the Website, the Website Privacy terms, above, will apply in their entirety to the use of such information.